Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday WOW

Today I recycled a flyer and a paper bag. Yep, that's it!

Forgot that esterday I did one more load of dishes - a few plates, a couple more bottles, and some vases. Then I bombed the sink - slow drain - with baking soda and vinegar.

Results: I also forgot to mention last night that I got a revised bill for my rental property mortgage. It was $20 lower thanks to my paying off the escrow shortage from the previous year!

Today's results have been astounding. OK, first off, I put myself in a good mood this morning by listening to the Abraham replay some more and by dressing in a pretty summer skirt - the one I just ironed, haha!

I put in seven hours again this month doing billing today! That is two months running and is very good news for my next paycheck :) Today was also payday. And we had delicious key lime pie at work too! Oh, yeah, and one of my co-workers said she loves Wednesdays, cuz I just add something fun (or maybe goofy!) to the mix. She made my day!

I heard back about a product I wanted to return and the answer was yes!

I got two emails regarding work - one is from a friend I've worked for from home, regarding a check she's mailing, what's been going on in her life, and the fact that she'd like to get us going to where I'm putting in some time every week! The other email was in response to my request for regular work days, and I am set up to work next Tuesday there!

And I had the SOARING (like Freddy in My Fair Lady - now I know what he meant!) feeling today again that my guy, who is currently on my do not call list, is the guy for me, and it feels really right. I have no idea how it's going to come about, but I could feel it and more in the works. It's a sure thing. :)

Finally, the kitty is putting on weight and her heart doesn't seem to be racing anymore!

Days don't get much better than today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment