Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Take Two

I took those cabinet doors down to the street, and took out a bag of recycling. I also entered my cash expenses into Quicken and recycled 48 receipts and one piece of paper that had the cash expenses I didn't get receipts for.

Results: It feels good to get those receipts into Quicken. I've got a bit of the cleaning bug. I listened to a teleclass today about cleaning and clutter and the relationship between that and the money flow in one's life. The coach giving the class equated cleaning your house with self-love, and I've been thinking about that all day. Same thing with what one eats - junk or healthy food? So it's on my mind that I really want to show my self-love by cleaning up around here! and getting back on my candida diet.

Going to do some tapping now - another teleclass!

No comments:

Post a Comment