Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday

I remembered what was missing from Saturday - not a result, but more cleaning. I swished the toilet before cleaning the catbox.

Sunday: Did laundry.

Today I am making a project of cleaning the kitchen. I decided to take everything out of the kitchen so that I could quickly wipe down all the cabinets inside and out, and not have to worry about cleaning up the stuff underneath. So all the furniture, dishes, and food are being moved to the living room while I clean. The cleaning should be fairly quick with the stuff out of the way, but we'll see. I think I'm going to leave the dirty dishes in the sink because they're dirty anyway so why not just wash them at the end?

Results: I'm gonna spend the afternoon with my friend from Atlanta! She'll be here for the day, has a meeting tomorrow morning and is flying right back out after. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment