Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

Today I didn't declutter anything. Wait, I recycled an order form for the tackiest knick-knacks I have ever seen.

Results: Good work day. I got up early despite not enough sleep and was at work on time for a change. Then I was a little late for the next job because the first one always has too much to do :) But it was OK cuz I had all afternoon for job #2 and got all caught up! I got paid too!

I'm a little frustrated with my kitchen because the roaches are still running around in the drawers. There's nothing in the drawers to attract them and yet...I just don't get it and I'm about ready to buy roach traps out of desperation (I don't do poison normally - had boric acid for years and never opened it). But then I'd have poisoned roaches running around for my cat to eat. Not cool. So I gotta figure out another way. The sonar thing used to work but it's not anymore. Maybe I need a new one or a different one, hmmmm.

Oh, well. I got to sit across from the cutest baby on the train this morning. That was fun. And I felt good after a BED breakfast. Had some pep in my step and I felt thin and young, haha!

It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment