Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday

Today's declutter: I paid off a debt that had some emotional drama attached to it. Wrote a letter to go with it, and sent a different letter on the advice of a friend who read the first one. The one I sent expressed appreciation. I feel light as a feather - and I now have an extra $300 a month to spread around! Some will go in savings, some will go toward other debts, and some will be spent in order to enhance my life :)

Also started putting things back in the kitchen again. And cleaned up cat barf, cleaned the catbox, and swept the catbox area. Swept the kitchen, too - amazing how you can get dirt on the floor even when nothing is in there.

Results: Computer at work lost its network connection and would not get it back. When I tried to call the IT people, their phone kept hanging up as soon as they answered. I tried to call on my cell phone - same thing. So I went home and will try again tomorrow or Monday since I'll be down there then.

I did finally hear from my bf, and he has lots of info on viruses so might be able to help me. But he hates them, so might not want to, haha! I also heard from a friend I hadn't been able to reach for a week. She said her emails to me are bouncing back!

So. I vegged out awhile when I got home, and then got busy on the kitchen putting-backing, because I'm sure all the computer issues are a result of the energy I'm moving around with all the cleaning. It's slow going but enough is going back to hopefully quell the IT issues. I'm actually hoping that the anti-virus software I have that scanned the computer last night took out the virus when it shut the computer down.

While I was feeding the cat tonight a bird landed on the bars of the kitchen window. I got close enough to take a look and as it moved to fly away I saw it had a red head! and red back or wings! I can't recall ever seeing a bird that looked like this one. So pretty! It was a sweet moment.

Ahhhh. It's dinnertime. Gotta cook tonight or I'll be eating the lemon squares my neighbor brought me for the rest of the night - they are SOOO good! Hey, that was a result from yesterday - my neighbor brought me lemon squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment