Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thurs - Sat

On Thursday I recycled a couple of paper bags.

Friday I took out some of the recycling and did laundry.

Saturday I took my food scraps to the farmers' market for composting. Also shifted my thoughts about some things to view them as experiments rather than problems.

Results: I got paid Thursday. Found a bunch of change Saturday morning immediately after shifting my thoughts. Then I got on my second Abraham online workshop in a row and it was mind-blowing - so good, so full of answers to my questions I was amazed! My mood of the past couple days had been up and down, but I shifted it right before the workshop and by the end I felt wonderful.

I got my rent payment from my tenant shortly after the workshop, and moved it over to my bank account. Then I got a call from my limbo guy and was ready to talk with him after several days of it not feeling good. I was even able to explain why I hadn't been taking his calls. And he said he wanted to make up his mistake to me so I said OK :) He brought me flowers and we spent the evening together. I felt my mood drop at one point but made an effort to shift to thoughts that weren't so negative and got it back up again.

Before he came over, I checked the mail and my check from my friend had arrived! AND, the IRS thinks I made a mistake on my taxes and owe them LESS than I calculated. Unless the instructions in question are outdated, they are incorrect, but it's nice to see a little extra money flowing my way even if I have to verify their error with them.

Finally, I made a bunch of new Facebook friends, and will be meeting a new friend who lives just up the road from me, from the workshop chat. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment