Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Was a Fun Day

Oy. My kitchen was so dirty. It took an hour to move everything out of there. Then I cleaned for four hours before getting ready to meet my friend. I didn't finish! I can just IMAGINE how much longer it would have been if I'd had to clean around stuff. I went a little overboard, though - wasn't planning on wiping down walls or trying to clean the ceiling, for instance. So I probably would have gotten done if it hadn't been for that. All that's left is finishing the walls, sweeping/mopping, and washing a couple of light fixtures and two of the stove plates - the others got washed before I stopped for the day. I'm also going to try to lighten the linoleum with a baking soda scrubbing.

I also took out the garbage when I left. And I recycled eight paper bags when I got back.

Results: It was soooooo great to see my friend! We had a great dinner and talk, and my bf joined us for awhile - they had been acquainted more than 20 years ago, and spent some time trying to remember each other :) I had a great time. She bought dinner, which was awesome and unexpected. And she brought my check with her so I got paid! I had been hoping someone would think of sending it along :)

Kitty seems to be doing well. I can feel that she's heavier than when I took her to the vet, so I'm very hopeful that there will be other improvements at the next visit this week.

I talked to both my dads today for Father's Day. They sounded well and had had a good time on their day :)

I'm tired but it's that good tired you get from physical work. I'm ready for bed and expecting to sleep well. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment