Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Again

More declutters: I did some tapping on resistance to change. Seems good :) Also did some on clearing clutter, haha!

I've also cleaned the catbox, swept the area around it, and mopped up some spilled coconut water in the kitchen. I did some filing and recycled three more envelopes. And I balanced my checkbook and filed the statement.

Results: The clutter clearing tapping was surprising. You're supposed to ask yourself when the clutter problem started, and there's usually some trauma associated with it. Well, I couldn't remember when it started, but I came up with two possibilities - when I moved out of my parents' house, and when I moved away from the west coast. I was surprised to note that both were VERY traumatic for me, and moving away from the west coast was a 10 on the 1-10 scale of emotion. Turned out it was really about leaving my boyfriend for good. The feelings that came up over this tapping session were intense. This was 11 years ago, and it was still bothering me, and I had no idea. The funny thing is, he had a lot of clutter. So anyway, a lot of charge got released for me.

Going to meet a new friend today! And hopefully my latest check will arrive in the mail. Oh, and when I balanced my checkbook, I discovered that I hadn't written in a deposit made Tuesday, so I have more money than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment