Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday - Monday

Sunday: I began de-roaching a freestanding cabinet in which I keep some fancy, seldom-used dishes, as well as baking dishes, pans, food storage containers, etc. Got through two loads of the dishes and one shelf wiped free of blech.

Monday: Wiped off the top shelf of my dish cabinet so I could put those seldom-used dishes up there instead of in the freestanding cabinet. The top shelf normally held only my mixing/salad bowl, so the roaches hit it first since there's not much going on up there. I also took out a bag of recycling and threw dead flowers over the fence into the empty lot for fertilizer.

Results: Got more great insights in watching the replay of the workshop, and then this morning I had some major coincidences just happen that indicated to me that I'm moving in the right direction as far as manifesting what I want. I had goosebumps and cold chills as all these amazing connections were being made! Pretty great!

I also was awakened for the third day in a row by kitty cuddles :) It doesn't get much better than that! She was cuddlesome during the day too, just letting me butt heads with her and pet her and listen to her purr. Love my boo!

I was inspired to play some piano this weekend, and to start practicing daily. My skills are beyond rusty, and it suddenly occurred to me that practice helps! Haha! I joined a group dedicated to doing an hour a day on something that you want to do, which was a part of the coincidental stuff that was going on in the morning. That should keep me on task. Think I will split it between practice and cleaning, just so I don't get bored.

And that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment