Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mon - Weds

On Monday, I recycled four or five envelopes and a couple inserts. Paid two bills also. Think there was something else too, but I guess not.

On Tuesday, I shredded 18 letters (they were returned to me YEARS ago when I was doing a business venture, and were taking up space in a drawer) and 16 pieces of paper at work. I also threw away dead chicken (my fault this time).

On Wednesday I took out that dead chicken garbage (I stored it in the fridge overnight for fear of the smell), and shredded 14 papers at work.

Results: Wow. On Monday I was trying to watch the workshop replay again before it was done, and was having some issues again. The techies had said we'd get extra time to watch after they figured it all out. But in the meantime, they gave me a refund! Pretty cool!

I also got more work lined up for this week. And I got an email about a healing circle this week, so I contacted them with an issue I have, and also a request for my cat!

Then Tuesday I went to do a balance transfer to pay some other debts, thinking I'd have to request a check because for whatever reason the credit card wasn't accepting my current bank account as an option for ACH deposit. And when I went to do it, my bank account was there! I am SO in the Vortex this week, everything is just working out easily, and I'm getting solutions for things I didn't even consider problems at this point!

On Tuesday I also got work lined up for next week. Ditto for Wednesday though it's tentative. Work was good both days.

On Tuesday night I got to see my good friend Chuck in a reading of a new musical. I met a couple of famous actresses and had a good time with my other friends who were there! The show has great potential - looking forward to seeing it on Broadway in the future!

Finally, tonight I was treated to dinner by the gentleman I met on the train a couple weeks ago. That was quite enjoyable! When I got home I chatted with a neighbor for quite awhile, about some pretty deep stuff! You never know what's inside people - it was great! Then a second neighbor joined us and shortly after I headed up to my place.

Finally finally (haha!), I got an email about testing the replay to assist in getting it up and running for those of us who had issues. Just heard back from them and they were very happy with my notes on the subject. So I told them, BTW if the company ever needs a certain set of skills, I was the girl to call! I've called them before about work, and I figure, you never know! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment