Friday, June 10, 2011

Thurs - Fri

Thursday's declutter: I shredded 94 papers at work, and sold two CDs at my local FYE. Nice! Oh, yeah, and gave a neighbor a coupon I couldn't use for free cat food.

Friday's declutter: I swished the toilet, paid three bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts, and did dishes.

Results: Made $2 from the CDs! And had a nice time with my guy. I have three more CDs I think I'll sell. And the kitty seems to be doing better :)

Oh, yeah, and I got my balance transfer already! So I'll be able to pay off one debt this month and eliminate a LARGE monthly payment. Yay!

I also moved a dollar into my savings account. I think even a dollar a week gets a person into the habit of saving, and the habit of saving improves the vibration of abundance, so then more money can come in! I feel good about that - and I was actually surprised to find that I HAD a little money saved that I'd completely forgotten about!

No comments:

Post a Comment