Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wicked Wednesday

Wednesday's declutter: I took out a couple bags of trash from my kitchen cleaning. Well, it was one bag inside another.

Results: Oh, snap, I got a computer virus! All this shifting of energy via cleaning, and moving furniture...I probably should have expected it. I also could NOT reach my IT expert bf all day. He hasn't called me back either, so my guess is he left his phone somewhere. It's very annoying trying to reach someone who doesn't have a landline and checks email once every couple of days. I could go bang his door down but it's too late.

I even had a monitor issue at work, though that was quickly fixed. Interestingly, I didn't lose my cool over either computer problem.

So. I've obviously been stirring things up! I did get paid today, and I saw a friend this evening who I'd been out of touch with (because I had a bf and he wished I didn't), and it was really great! We just went to a park and talked awhile, and are going to try to get together on a weekend soon.

Also heard from my Atlanta friend, who is moving forward on branching out to NYC! I'll be seeing her more often, woo!

And the best news: I got a message from the vet about the kitty's blood levels and her thyroid dropped from over 24 down to 7! He wants it to be between 1 and 4, so 7 is REALLY GREAT! I will talk with him tomorrow about it.

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment