Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

Today I have cleaned the bathroom sink, put away the laundry, and deleted three or four emails. And I did some tapping on money.

I noticed that the shower tile didn't get rinsed off - guess the dirt dried on - so I scrubbed it again while I was showering (efficiency!) and threw buckets at it after. Much better now.

I finished the ironing after trying to steam the skirt. Some steam came out of the iron and I thought "Duh, why don't I use this?" So I added water and starting steaming and spraying cuz the steam alone wasn't enough, and it's finally looking good :) The last item was actually dirty, so I'm not bothering with ironing that.

Did the last of the dishes - just bottles and cans for recycling. Recycled two pieces of paper.

Took that incomplete herbal reference book down to the lobby, along with two duplicate pages from it.

Results: I heard back about some money I've been waiting for - a check is being written today!

No comments:

Post a Comment