Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday

Today I did another half hour of cleaning - really consisted only of the dishes and the catbox, plus cleaning up kitty's barf - she's throwing up pretty much daily now. Sigh. This could be an effect of her medicine, though there have been times before that this happened. She has hairballs every time, it's not like she's just barfing to barf, so that's good.

ANYWAY. I also cleaned the coffeemaker since I bought some coffee today :) And I deleted 38 emails. I should do a bunch every day until there are no more extraneous emails in my inbox. I wonder how many I'd have to get rid of before I'd make a difference in the storage used...these are the questions that keep one busy doing stupid stuff.

Oh yeah, I also paid a bill and recycled the envelope and insert(s).

Results: Today was payday! I had a short day at work so I stopped to see my honey on the way home. And tonight I heard from my friend in Atlanta, and she'll be here next Monday and is trying to get a flight for Sunday so we can hang out! Woohoo!

Also took a look at some prosperity coaching info that a friend sent me. The newsletter she sent me was really negative, but the stuff the coach teaches as far as dealing with one's money beliefs actually makes a lot of sense to me. It's given me stuff to ponder and I think I'll use it as a jumping-off point for some tapping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment