Friday, July 9, 2010

Tuesday - Friday

I'm not sure I did a declutter on Tuesday. Maybe some paper into the recycle bin.

Wednesday: I shredded five sensitive papers from my stack (still have a few). I also used a couple of paper bags to make a window shade for the living room cuz I thought it might help with the heat. Unfortunately only part of it stayed up - I bought the crappiest double-sided tape in the world last fall to put up plastic in my windows, and it works no better on paper, apparently. Oh well! At least I found a use for the bags. I'll try hanging the rest back up this weekend. So anyhow, I recycled the handles from the bags.

Thursday: Shredded three more sensitive papers at work.

Today: I paid four bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts.

Results: I got a rebate check from my credit card! And my direct deposit went through finally, so I don't have to make a trip downtown to pick up my check!

No comments:

Post a Comment