Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunday/Tuesday

Sunday: I continued with the declutter by doing an hour of Quicken data entry, and recycling seven receipts, two post-its, and one envelope.

Monday: I recycled three envelopes and their inserts, and a postcard. And I threw away an old tin of shea butter - I'm really bad about using body care products. Finally, I gave my donation blanket to the person whose mom is collecting them!

Tuesday: I just gave notice at the job that was stressing me out. After asking for more money I started worrying they'd say yes. That's a pretty clear indicator that the job wasn't working for me despite the fact that I really liked the people in the office. I still don't know what it was - just never gained confidence. I was afraid to quit cuz I need the money, but it turns out I need to feel good about my job more, so I did it and feel worlds better.

Results: I got paid yesterday, and I got my rent check today after asking for it to be overnighted. Got a little extra cuz someone moved out and didn't pay the full rent, so I got the deposit. I might take her to court if a new tenant can't be found by August. We'll see. For now this will get the bills paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment