Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday, July 2

First day of the loooonnnnnggg weekend! I took it easy most of today. Did take out a box and a cat food bag on the way to the bank, and I recycled five paper bags. I did dishes, got laundry organized for the laundromat, put a few clothes away, and did a little dusting in the living room. Then I tried out a dinner recipe from this menu/shopping list service I signed up for. I did the shopping yesterday and am trying the recipes this week. So far I'm liking it - tonight I made steak au poivre and it was YUMMY. If it ends up saving me money to use these recipes, that will be a good thing :)

Tomorrow I'm making a list and seeing how much I can get done.

Oh, I have a friend who auditioned for her own cooking show. If you go to this website you can see her video and vote for her!

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=17526&promo_id=1

No comments:

Post a Comment