Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Friday: I recycled my water bottle after dropping the cap in a container that once contained mouse droppings. Yuck. It was a crappy bottle anyhow, kept leaking all over my purse. Got a better one now :) I also recycled two newspapers. And I did dishes.

I was going to use said container for my veggie plants but now I'm kinda rethinking. I guess the mouse crap is far enough down that it won't affect my tomatoes. Maybe I'll scrub it out with...something? first.

Today: I took my package to the P.O. finally, to return for a refund. And it was the easiest thing EVER! Only one person ahead of me, priority mail was cheapest, the boxes are self-sealing, and the clerk threw some extra tape on there for me to make sure it wouldn't pop open! Even the confirmation was cheap. I was in and out in five or ten minutes, including boxing it up. Fastest package-sending in YEARS!

Results: Have a long list of stuff to do this weekend, and the energy to do it! And I get to go to a party tonight cuz a friend is giving me a ride! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment