Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saturday - Wednesday

Saturday continued: I recycled eight pieces of paper and maybe some other stuff I don't remember. And I changed the cat litter.

Sunday - Wednesday: I did dishes a couple times and took a magazine down to the lobby, and I recycled a newspaper or two. And I've been staying on top of the catbox.

Results: I ran into an acquaintance Saturday who offered me work - easy work for lots of money! He's also able to help me with another problem I have that is quickly becoming irrelevant! And we had a great chat the next day - everything was clicking on Sunday!

I also got some FREE jeans on Monday night, via a $5 coupon, no minimum purchase necessary, for my local thrift store, which I found in the free newspaper last week. I don't always read them, but I did read this and when I saw the coupon I went, "Wait, I know that store's name." Looked a little harder, saw the address, and realized which store it was! I must have tried on 20 pairs of jeans, but in the end I got a great pair! I hemmed them Tuesday and wore them today - love 'em!

Finally, my neighbor gave me four chocolate cupcakes last night. They have chocolate cream cheese frosting - YUM!

Oh, yeah, and I went to the gym last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment