Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday

I forgot that I also took a magazine down to the lobby yesterday with the other stuff, and threw away some stocking feet I'd cut off one day so I'd have peds for my shoes.

I did end up swiffering the floors last night to get up the dust bunnies. Then I used the swiffer at around midnight to kill an ENORMOUS water bug that the cat chased into the living room. I looked at it for two hours before I got the gumption to swipe at it - I was afraid of missing it and having it land in my hair or something. Put on a hat and big shoes before whacking it! :)

Today I've been lazy. Slept in till almost 10, then did a body wrap. I lost 2", too! I did the dishes and then put stuff in the crock pot for dinner. Also wrapped up some meat for the freezer. Took out the garbage a little bit ago, and recycled a crossword puzzle book that I'm done with. Currently thinking about what else I can dejunk, or maybe doing some hand wash. Yeah, hand wash sounds good for the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment