Friday, January 1, 2010

Wow, 2010 - How Did THAT Happen?!

Hey all, Happy New Year! My declutter for today was recycling four old post-it notes. I actually acquired a bunch of books from my neighbor who is moving out, so today was more like a reclutter day than a declutter day. Most of them will go to the lobby now that I've looked through them, but there are some keepers. There is a Harry Potter in there that I might sell on eBay or craigslist. I don't really think of books as clutter anyway - I reread my books frequently.

Tomorrow, though, it's back to the 15 minutes plan. Still got receipts to enter, and lots of cleaning to do. In my blue moon ritual yesterday I released procrastination among other things, so that will aid in the declutter effort in that I'll be dealing with stuff right away.

But today is New Year's Day so I'm goofing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment