Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, and Still More Tuesday

Tuesday: I threw away a couple of empty cat treat packages, tossed a rag that was beyond cleaning, recycled a tin can, and took a magazine down to the lobby on my way out the door. Busy declutter day!

Today's declutter: I dumped some very old butternut squash in the trash. Hopefully the containers will still be usable once I wash them and throw boiling water over them. Yuck. Then I recycled a subscription renewal from 2007 that I found in a drawer (why I kept it I can't imagine!), and two order inserts from a magazine.

I also did laundry early this morning.

Results: I have a full-on cold, which I'm hoping means this cough/sore throat combination that's been bugging me for months will finally run its course. I also sold the options I bought yesterday for a small profit. They were going back and forth all day so when they hit a previous point of resistance I got out as they turned back down. Small profits add up too, so I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment