Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday

Today I took 24 pieces of paper with sensitive information to work and shredded them. Always feels so good! I also took out the garbage. After work I went to get my cell phone looked at in the Back of Beyond (waaaay out on the end of one of the subway lines). The guy thought it was probably the battery causing problems, so I got a new one. He also said they could fix the display (I broke it some months back) for $40 or $45. Might do that down the road. It's cheaper than a new phone, and I don't like any of the new phones anyway so I'd just go on Amazon and buy my phone again.

Results: I watched my option this morning, setting a stop just below a line of support that would still give me a nice profit. The stock went down all day, so I was stopped out around 10am. I netted $230! That's a return of around 26%, in just under two days. Annualized it's over 4000%. Beats the heck out of the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment