Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

Today I recycled a paper stamp envelope from the post office, an envelope and insert from a bill I paid, and eight paper bags (I still have about 15 of them).

I then emptied a roach-ridden dish cabinet and cleaned it with hot water and borax. Even took the doors off. It's clean, no roach speck, no food anywhere on it to attract them. I laid down a row of borax behind it as a further deterrent. Roaches supposedly don't like borax. Next I'll wash ALL the dishes and put them back once I've reassembled the cabinet. Hoping the cat doesn't decide to take a nap in there while the shelves and doors are drying...

Pretty icky. I don't know why they took up residence in this particular cabinet.

Oh, yeah, I threw away one of my rubber gloves after the cleaning cuz it had a hole in it. I'm keeping the other one until I can get a new pair. It's so cold here today I'm not willing to go outside. Wind chill zero? No thanks, I can wait a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment