Friday, January 8, 2010

Thursday and More From Wednesday

I forgot that on Wednesday I also recycled the pieces of paper that came with my necklace :)

Thursday: I took about 20 pages/cards of recipes down to the lobby, along with a couple booklets of recipes, restaurant guides, and a guide to cooking meat (I had two). Also took a couple magazines back to work (I had borrowed them to read on the way home). And I recycled two expired coupons after I got home.

After work I went grocery shopping and later met with a friend from the opera who videotaped it for us, to get my DVD! My performance was pretty good, considering I was recovering from laryngitis! I noticed I sang a bit sharp a few times, though. That's not like me at all. I hope it was just from being sick. Oddly, it sounded less sharp on the computer than on the DVD player.

It looks like I might be doing more singing soon. The cough keeps coming back, though, so I feel really up in the air about it. Sigh. Singing makes me happy - I WANT to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment