Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday's Declutter

Today I got on a roll with decluttering. I went through about ten pieces of mail, recycling envelopes and inserts, and filing what needed to be kept. I recycled about 10 post-its (did one of those yesterday or Sunday too, don't remember). And I filed a bunch of stuff that was lying around: product manuals, paid bills, account statements.

The biggest thing I did today was an hour and 20 minutes of Quicken catch-up! Getting all the last details in a bit at a time. I even kept going into 2010 on one of the accounts I was working on. I know this is not decluttering, but it is organizing/cleaning.

I bought options today. They went up a bit, and then they went back to where I bought them. It's not a big deal cuz the stock is pretty much in an uptrend, so I'll just hold them till it's up significantly or till I have to sell at a loss. It was a cheap option so not a lot of money at stake.

Results: I've had energy surges - or maybe you could call them surges of a desire to get things done - two days in a row now. I used to be a very energetic person, so it is nice to feel a little like my old self!

No comments:

Post a Comment