Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday's Declutter

Today I got back on the 15-minute wagon and entered cash receipts into Quicken - for 45 minutes. What can I say, I get on a roll and like to keep going! I did four months (sort of - there was only one receipt from the 4th month, heehee) and recycled probably 40 receipts. Only a few months left!

The sad thing about this is, I need to do the Quicken stuff, but only the cash receipts are clutter, so once they are done I'll have to find another declutter AND still work on updating Quicken. Well, I did resolve to let go of procrastination this year...given the dearth of TV programming on Sunday afternoons, it should be fairly easy!

Oh, update on the cheesecake: Wonder of wonders, it tastes like chocolate cheesecake! The fridge did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment