Friday, January 22, 2010

More Wednesday, and Thursday

Wednesday: And a post-it!

Thursday: I was gone all day and all night, and did no physical decluttering. My mental space, however, was definitely decluttered of old negative thoughts, and felt fresh and new all day :)

Results: I ran into a friend on the subway that I hadn't seen in awhile. Got my money back for a phone battery - my cell isn't charging and it's not the battery or the charger. Time for a new phone! Anyway, it was cool that they allowed me to return the battery, cuz some places won't.

Also had a great time with another good friend last night. And I hung out with my guy for a bit after that talking about trades. On the way to meeting him, I walked by this crazy cool wall of people's bucket list items, the one thing they want to do before dying. It had a screen to add your own, so I did! I didn't see it show up on the wall, but that wasn't really the point for me. It was a FUN day!

No comments:

Post a Comment