Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday

Today I decluttered a forgotten tortilla. It had been in the fridge since I ordered fajitas delivered some weeks ago. It was stale and went in the trash.

I'm getting ready to declutter some real estate programs I bought. Gonna list them on craigslist for a bargain price. They are not doing me any good and there's no point in hanging on to them because I spent a lot on them. Any money I can get from selling them is worth it for the space I'll create!

Results: Today has been a good day. I'm in this weird sort of mental space where I feel like I'm back in the 1980s - 90s. It's like I feel the possibility of that time, when I was just starting out and hadn't had so many disappointments to dwell on. That's not to say I wasn't negative - I am more positive today than I was back then. But that's what's so cool about it; I feel the potential of those days, of being in my 20s, but have the advantage of years of experience and a new, positive perspective on it all. The upshot is, anything can happen because I'm in a clear space.

No comments:

Post a Comment