Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

Well, I keep forgetting stuff I've decluttered during the week. I think it was Wednesday that I recycled a Pottery Barn catalog (after pulling out two really NEAT photos) that I never signed up for. I called them first to get off their list.

Today I paid two bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts. I think there was more, but brain = sieve right now.

I also got something done that I've been wanting to do for about a week. I bought oats yesterday in bulk, and today I ground them into a fine powder which I am using to clean my face. I learned this as a teenager in the '70s, from a great book by Nona Aguilar called "Totally Natural Beauty." I never forgot it, but stopped doing it at some point. Wish I hadn't, it's the best skin care going. Started last night with a slightly less fine powder, and after only two washes my facial skin is softer and less dry. I have oily skin to begin with, but I get dry patches. They are gone. The other part of the skin care is bathing the face with a vinegar and water solution to close the pores after washing. So I'm excited about getting back to the cheapest and most effective routine EVAH!

Results: I did a trade today! It was going great, I was actually about to get out of it with a decent little profit, when the program froze. When that happens my computer also slows waaaaayyyyy down. So by the time I forced the program to close and got back in, the price had dropped way down from where it was. My profit was no longer as good, so I cursed my computer and gave up till Monday. I'm still profitable so I can't complain TOO much :) I'm just glad I had the gumption to get in - I missed out on a crazy good trade this week because I wasn't really sure about it on Wednesday. The stock opened $15 higher Thursday morning. An option on that would have made me $1200 overnight. HOLY COW! There will be others, I am sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment