Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Friday additional declutter: I threw away a potholder that had been losing its cotton batting until I washed it, at which point the loose cotton became a gaping hole of possible second-degree burns. The thing was destroyed so I chucked it. There was something else but I've forgotten what.

Today's (Saturday's) declutter: I recycled a teabag jacket, and an insert from a piece of mail. I also recycled a grater which I broke. How did I do that? Well, the metal was encased in plastic, and the plastic broke apart, thus exposing the metal edge. It wasn't sharp so I could have kept it, but it was really junky - got it at the 99c store. And if anyone knows how to make the cent sign through keyboard commands on a Mac, I'd love to know!

Haha, found it: ¢

Results: Just had a real estate friend offer me his program for improving various aspects of life through communication with the subconscious! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment