Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Blue Moon New Year!

It's New Year's Eve, and we have a once-in-20-years blue moon today! I took the astronomical wonder as an opportunity today to think of what I'd like to create before the next blue moon (2 years away - the next New Year's blue moon is in 2028, but we get ordinary blue moons every couple years), as well as what I'd like to release. You could call it super-charged resolutions. I also think of it as mental decluttering. I made a fun little drawing of it all, starting at the moment of the full moon, then burned it on the snowy (yes!) fire escape at the moment of the lunar eclipse (another rarity on New Year's Eve). I got the idea from a gal named Morgana Rae, whose newsletter had a link to the site of a guy named Ton Pascal, where I found instructions for the ritual. It was fun, I feel good, and I'm full of energy to create/release the things I listed!

So. Today's physical declutter was the envelope and inserts from a bill I paid. I'll also file that bill and yesterday's bill to complete today's declutter.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment