Friday, May 27, 2011

Four Days

Tuesday: I think I recycled a paper bag.

Wednesday: I shredded 10 papers at work. I recycled a couple of paper bags too (they keep breaking!).

Thursday: I shredded 38 papers at work and recycled two or three envelopes.

Friday: Have recycled another paper bag (it was in the closet folded up, just THERE for no reason), a couple of envelopes, and a glass separator from a box.

Somewhere in all of this I did dishes a time or two.

Results: OMG, I found my earring at work! YAY! I missed it last Thursday after going to the bank, and was so bummed cuz it is one of a favorite pair which my mom made me. I just kept hoping that it was in the office somewhere, and after working an hour Tuesday, I remembered to look around. And it was right there on the floor!

Got paid Tuesday and Thursday, and had more hours for next week's paycheck :)

I got charged for a program I meant to cancel, and they graciously canceled it and refunded me when I emailed them. I also just found out that a program I bought last year that was expiring this month is good for almost two more years!

Went to the last yoga class at my old place of work on Wednesday night. I hadn't been back in awhile and it was SO great to see everyone! They are moving to California and will still have classes here but just not at the same address.

The weather has been beautiful - hot, even - and I've been enjoying it.

I met a delightful older gentleman on Wednesday on the train. We had a nice conversation - he's quite interesting and I will be staying in touch with him. It was cute how taken with me he was. :)

Finally, miss kitty cat is on her medicine and I'm hopeful she'll be much better soon. It's been a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment