Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday

Today I recycled two envelopes and a paper bag.

Results: My kitty needs to take medicine so I got that today and started her on it. I feel good knowing I'm doing something to help her get healthy. There are possible complications but I'm hopeful that she'll be a happy kitty for a few more years.

I got a call today about working tomorrow afternoon at my Thursday job. I will likely still work on Thursday, though I might just go in Wednesday afternoon instead to save on train fare.

I found an interesting job on craigslist that I should qualify for. It's transcription and they have a test that you submit - you transcribe a document according to their format and guidelines and send it in. I'm done with that but have a question in to them that I hope they'll answer so I can be sure I'm giving them what they want. Other than that I think the grammar and punctuation were good. It's all dialogue so it's somewhat subjective and I don't really know what they will be looking for. But anyway, I put it out there a couple days ago that I'd like a data entry job I can do at home, and this fits the bill, so I'm excited to have attracted this into my world. If it doesn't pan out I'm sure there will be others that suit me.

It's been a good day - even got caught in a sudden downpour and found it delightful! I have that umbrella in my purse now so it's not a big deal to get caught in the rain. What was so fun about it was, it was a few drops of rain and then started falling so much faster that I could barely get the umbrella opened before it really poured! And then it was over in two minutes. Really cheered me - not that I was in a bad mood, but it just lifted me a bit. So anyway, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment