Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday/Saturday

Friday's declutter: I did dishes when I got home.

Saturday's declutter: I threw away an old eraser that wouldn't erase anymore. Also took a couple of medicine cabinet items down to the lobby. And I took the food scraps to the farmers' market for the compost. I had TWO bags today, because my birthday flowers were dead and got their own bag! Also cut a few stems off a bouquet of alstromeria I bought that is still looking good, and put them in there. Oh, and I cleaned the catbox thoroughly and put some fresh litter in. Finally, I paid a bill and recycled the envelope and insert.

Results: On Friday after work I had several errands to run and they all fell into place like clockwork. I went to the grocery store, then the bank, then an art supply store where I got a frame backing fixed - FREE! - so I can hang my grandma's artwork finally! and then to a health food store. I found groceries I didn't expect to find, which was great!

Today I stopped by a yard sale on my way home from the farmers' market, and found a really cool photo frame that looks like an Erte illustration in metal. The price was four bucks and I had three, so they took it :)

After lunch I took a nap, and have done very little since then. I was unexpectedly tired, I guess from staying up late all week. Tonight I'm watching "When Harry Met Sally" on PBS, which I will enjoy greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment