Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thurs - Sat

Thursday's declutter: I don't think I decluttered anything Thursday. Forgot to take my shreddables to work all week. Oh wait, I recycled a paper bag that broke - had to tape it up to get my groceries home, but then I recycled it! Also switched my Facebook status to single - from what my bf said that night it was time.

Friday's declutter: I got the loan wire, so I paid five or six bills - some online and on the phone - and recycled I think five envelopes plus inserts.

Saturday's declutter: I changed the cat litter and took it down to the garbage along with one bag of recycling.

Results: I feel full of anticipation for the next adventure in relationship! I'm not at all sad about ending it - he said something that made me realize he was looking for reasons not to move forward with me, looking for obstacles. The upshot is he didn't want me badly enough to do what it would take to keep me. It's OK though, because I know what I want now, and I know I have to be true to that. So I'm taking time each day to think about that and about how much fun it will be :)

Obviously the loan was a very good result :) I feel quite at ease with my money situation now. I have a little to work with and will decide tomorrow how best to use it, whether to apply it to rent or toward paying something off. But the feeling of well-being is the real benefit.

On Friday I got to go to a concert featuring three of my friends from Brooklyn Repertory Opera. They were singing highlights from Tristan und Isolde, and one of them gave me a comp! It was wonderful! There are a couple of places where the music is transcendent, and I WAS transported! Tears rolled down my cheeks and I had to stifle joyous laughter a couple times. Incredible :) A lot of our other opera friends were there, including my neighbor, so she and I took the train home together and had a nice chat.

I also discovered a new and wonderful Abraham-Hicks video, which I listened to yesterday and also today in pieces. It really gives a new point of view to think about. Oh, and yesterday I got a $1 trial pffer for a personal growth program called Quantum Jumping. I hadn't been that interested in trying it after hearing the webinar about it, but for a buck, it's worth checking out! And it's really cool that the abundance vibe is working again - this program was selling for a discount before, but the trial wasn't available until now. AND, almost forgot, the lead-in to the trial offer was a free sample of the program which targeted, yep, abundance! It's the theme this week!

Tonight I'm feeling drained but it's just hormonal. Happens now and then and I'm just taking care of myself with good food and not much activity, and I think an earlyish night. I've got my jammies on and am going to make some herbal tea and watch "Unforgiven," which I've never seen. Should be a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment