Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday!

Oooh, boy, yesterday I wrote a looooong list entitled "If I were organized, this is what I'd get done this weekend," and listed as many chores as I could think of that would result in a clean apartment. My heading sounds kinda negative, since I'm clearly NOT organized, but I viewed it as an opportunity to act as if I'm organized.

So. On Saturday I did one more thing at the end of the day, which was to recycle 10 papers.

Today, I got up to feed the cat and went back to bed cuz I was sooooo tired. But then I thought, I'd better give her her medicine NOW to stay close to the every 12 hours schedule. So I did and then I was awake enough to stay up. I recycled two papers, then goofed off awhile, and then got down to the list. First I found most (I thought all but a couple cropped up later) of the newspapers I had and put them with my puzzle books so I could do the puzzles when I'm relaxing. They made a pile of 6-8" tall! Then I put away the PILES of clothes in my bedroom, which included a bed warmer, clean sheets, and a clean blanket. I planted seeds again since the ones I planted a few weeks ago aren't growing. And I watered the plants.

Took a break to watch The McLaughlin Group. Then I cleaned up the mouse mess - yep, I'm pretty sure that's what it was. I cleaned the bathroom floor - when I declogged the toilet the other day I set newspapers down to have a place to put the plunger, so they had to go and the floor had to be cleaned - and took out the bathroom trash and kitchen trash.

I dusted the painting above the piano, all the stuff on the piano, and the piano down to the keys, along with the piano bench and stuff on that. I put away a pile of music that was sitting on the piano bench, and dusted the case I keep the music in. I am filing now and putting papers in a pile for recycling. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment