Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mon - Weds

Monday: I think I recycled an envelope or took out some more recycling. Think I did dishes too.

Tuesday: I got a ton of mail and recycled three envelopes and a receipt with no paid amount showing. Kinda wonder why I received that...also recycled a broken grocery bag.

Wednesday: I shredded 62 or 64 papers at work. And I will recyled three papers and two envelopes.

Results: I forgot that I got ahold of a friend over the weekend who I've done some work for and she plans on sending a check soon. Got an email Tuesday regarding work next week, and I'm working for a couple hours on Friday. Today was payday and it was a good one. And with a little luck, I may get paid tomorrow as well :) Oh, yeah, and I finally got a refund from the IRS for a fee they owed me, plus interest!

I'm doing a lot of strategic ignoring of things that haven't been working well for me. It is keeping my mood up, and really, why should I give attention to things that don't work? All that does is bum me out and it doesn't help the problem at all. Why waste time on that?

This all fits in with a great audio a friend posted on Facebook, about staying in a good place when you get there. I listened to it today and yesterday and will go back to it again because it is training me to keep up the positive flow on my own :)

I got some more free coupons in the mail yesterday, and am getting coupons for another product in response to a call I made the company with some questions today! It's amazing how companies want to give you stuff if you give them feedback :)

I feel like I'm ready to start dating. It feels good, like it'll be fun. This is a switch from how it used to feel - like a numbers game I had to go through to find Mr. Right. Now I don't even feel like I'm looking for Mr. Right. I just feel like it will be fun!

Thanks to the loan, I get to take my kitty for a checkup. She's as frisky as ever, but is getting older and has one or two issues, and I just want to get her checked out and make sure she's OK. So glad I can!

Gonna watch season finales of two of my favorite shows tonight, and then head off to dreamland! Think I'll go buy me some chocolate first - goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment