Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weds - Thurs

Wednesday's declutter: I took an extra checkbook cover down to the lobby. I think there was more but I don't remember what :)

Thursday's declutter: I shredded 121 pieces of paper at work. Also took my cell phones to be repaired, since the battery wasn't working anyway. And I cleaned the catbox.

Results: Last night I felt really disappointed and a little angry that I wasn't able to qualify for the first bonus in my business. But when I woke up today and thought a little bit about it, I thought, anything is possible and the Universe can make this happen. It came through for me once with the extension I got, so who knows? Maybe I DO have customers and I just didn't get an email about it. Maybe a clerical error happened and it will get sorted out. Maybe two people signed up at 1:01am today, and some customer service person will feel that's close enough and count them. Or maybe the company will decide to extend the qualifying period for people who don't have the service in their state.

That was my first thought, actually, and my favorite - it felt really fun to think about it! They'd make it retroactive so that any of those out-of-state folks who missed their 30-day mark but made the cut within, say, six months, would now get their bonus for the customers. I had a blast thinking about that and it set the tone for my day.

I got a lot of necessary filing stuff done at work, so that was good. Also got paid today. And I missed all the rain! I saw an amazing sky walking home from the subway - so beautiful I had to stop and just enjoy it. It conjured up good memories of summer in Illinois when I was a kid.

It's a beautiful breezy night and half my windows are open to let in the fresh air. I feel good, my kitty is curled up on her favorite box, and all is well. Have a good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment