Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weds - Thurs

Wednesday: Today my declutter was mental. I did tapping on something that used to really bother and worry me, that I thought I felt better about. Turned out that I didn't. The emotions I felt were very intense and upsetting. So it was good to tap on them. I think I also recycled an envelope or two as well - something got recycled.

Thursday: Woke up depressed and did some tapping on that and the feelings that were coming up. I know it's in part due to the sugar I've been eating and in part due to PMS. Then I went about my day, and it was so nice out that I gradually got to feeling better. Also drank some St. John's Wort tea. I shredded 27 papers at work, and have recycled two candy wrappers, a piece of foil, a couple of plastic bottles, a vitamin bottle, and a plastic wrap box and roll. And I did dishes tonight also.

Results: My taxes are done, except for one thing I forgot to make a call about today, doh! So I'm printing everything and that one thing will get printed tomorrow. And I guess I'll have to stand in line at the PO since I didn't get this done today!

I worked yesterday and will work tomorrow, so the bills I have due are taken care of (though the taxes will not be - new debt, mah!) I got ahold of my friend regarding the business, and he promised to watch the webinar last night. Checked in today and we will talk about it tomorrow. And that will give me an in to talk about it with the lady I'm working for, who has family in a state where they could be my customers! Since I'll be calling while I'm there, and she already told her Philly friends about it, I'll be able to ask her about her family.

I'm really noticing that the Universe is bringing opportunities to me with the business. Another such was an email I received today from a friend who just moved back east, and is in another of those states where I can provide service! He emailed with a request for me, so I said sure and could you help me with this? I had been thinking about how and when to approach him, and he came to me!

I think if I could take the evidence of that and apply it to the areas of my life that feel stuck, I'd see evidence that the Universe is on my side there too. I am going to give that a go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment