Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday

Thursday's declutter: I shredded 94 papers at work. Also did dishes. And I had another EFT session.

Results: I focused on feeling good Thursday, and I did feel good most of the day. I got a lot done at work and communications went smoothly. I got work lined up for Monday. And it was a beautiful day, which always makes me feel good :)

Did another EFT session in the evening around the business standstill I'm experiencing. What came up the strongest was trusting the Universe. This has been so hard for me. There are clearly some really negative beliefs about it that have prevented me from feeling it's a friendly place. Trust has been an issue for me for a very long time. So I'm going to work with this guy again, hopefully on that issue. But in the meantime we got through some things and afterward I could feel my body releasing resistance - to what, I'm not sure, we did a lot. He gave me a way to think about the business that brought up feelings of excitement and I can practice that on my own - though I have found it more challenging to do by myself. Still, I feel less worried this morning and am seeing some possible solutions, so that's good.

Am still in a holding pattern with the other issue, but I'm feeling more like I know what to do. The EFT work from Tuesday started opening up solutions Thursday. I'm going back and forth but things will become clear and I'll know what to do when the time comes that I need to know. Till then, inaction is fine.

Today is another sunny day! Time to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment