Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fri - Sun

Friday: I don't remember if I decluttered anything. Probably did some dishes. I did decide that I was done with the sugar binge and ready to go back on the Body Ecology Diet, a week before my birthday. So no cake for me next week! I did have a talk that I needed to have, so that got some things off my chest.

Saturday: I did mental decluttering with tapping. Got into an unhappy head space and decided to tap on an issue I felt stuck about. This led to some other issues and a major bombshell about my blocks to receiving. I felt so calm after tapping it away I went straight to bed and slept like a baby.

Oh yeah, I started the diet all over again today. I made squash soup and ate most of it. It was yummy.

Sunday: Today I got a bit of the cleaning bug. Not much, just a bit :) I tapped some more this morning, and made a decision - maybe even last night - to focus on myself this week, my birthday week, and do what makes me happy. So far I have plans to go to a comedy show and meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a few years who just moved back here.

As for the cleaning, I did dishes, swept the living room, entry, and kitchen, and got the garbage ready to go out. I also got out in the sun for a bit to get salad greens.

Results: I think starting the diet on a weekend is easier because you have access to food all day long. The first three days they recommend vegetarian choices to quickly shift the body to a more alkaline state. Last time I was very hungry with no meat. This time I had plenty of food. I'm feeling a little sleepy but that's due to the high carb intake. Other than that, not feeling any detox effects this time.

The Universe is working on my behalf again. My friend who just moved back emailed me Friday to ask for job referrals for a friend. I had been thinking about how to contact him about my business so the synchronicity was not lost on me. I said I'd help if I could, and asked him to help me. I heard back today that his folks might be willing to be customers! I was wondering yesterday why I hadn't heard back about it. I think my tapping last night opened the door for me to finally have results with the business.

Finally, I'm finding money on the street practically every day. Today's was a nickel! I get excited when it's silver :) Even more excited when it's paper, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment