Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday - Sunday

Saturday Additional: I swept the kitchen floor.

Sunday: Did dishes, cleaned the catbox, put away clothes, put away shoes, put clothes in the laundry basket.

Results: The Facebook birthday posts kept coming in even after I went to bed last night! I got four birthday phone calls, and another today. And I got a card from my dad with a sweet note and a birthday check :)

Today I made some calls for the business, with some positive response. Did some more tapping on success in the business because my belief is still low. I got through some resistance, and am having another EFT session tomorrow. I'm doing what I can to trust that the Universe knows what it's doing and will come through for me, or that there's a good reason if it doesn't.

Got to see a good movie today, and am watching The Simpsons Movie now, and getting some good laughs out of it! It was a sunny afternoon, which was nice after all the rain yesterday.

Finally, I'm getting some resolution tonight of the issues that were bothering me all week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment