Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wed - Sun and One Song

Whew! For a down week, I have to say I was very busy. I don't remember most of my declutters for the week - forgot to take shreddables to work so didn't do much there. I did change the cat litter and throw it away on the way out the door to go upstate Friday. And today I just recycled 11 post-its, a note, and an expired coupon. But mostly it's been brainstorming and mental decluttering. On Tuesday night I spoke with my sister and she gave me a piece of wisdom that really shifted me. There was one action for my business that I'd been putting off out of fear, and she told me if I just took that action, I'd be a winner regardless of the result, regardless of whether I got the extension I was asking for. Her words allowed me to really let it go, and I promised us both I'd take that action the next day.

Results: Got the call Weds a.m. that I would be given the extension! I also followed through on the scary action, and have to follow through further on Monday - the person I called requested that. But it felt great to notice that the Universe has once again come through for me, and I felt I had to do my part as well, especially since I promised. And this is someone who is always willing to help me any way he can, who told me he'd do whatever he could without even really knowing much about it. I'm a little scared still but only because he's someone I love and respect and it's hard for me not to feel like I'm imposing. I have to get over that, this is a service I'm offering and he's a friend who I'm asking for referrals, and it's just a simple case of using my network like any other business person would do.

Anyway. This weekend I worked for my friend upstate, which is helpful as rent is due. It was also a chance to do some brainstorming on the business, as we're in it together. I decided to call some acquaintances in PA, where we need to go to find customers. However, I felt funny about that, and felt much better with the idea of visiting the friends who signed up as my first customers, who are in another state. Their schedule is such that there are a few obstacles. I'm gonna let the Universe sort it out as it is bringing me new connections all the time.

I received my tenant's payment today, and have work lined up for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm also discussing work tomorrow with someone new, who I just found out was in PA on Friday. This is one of those new connections. I'm getting ideas of what to do next, and these connections to follow, and I'm doing my best to see it as evidence that the Universe is working for me. It seems very obvious to me today. There are too many coincidences happening, including a book my friend lent me that is helping me SEE the guidance! So I'll just let One Song (Uni-verse) clear the way and follow where I'm led.

No comments:

Post a Comment