Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Week

Don't remember all my declutters this week, but here's some: On Thursday I decluttered worry about my business. On Saturday I took food scraps to the Farmers' Market for compost, and recycled a brochure, and today I recycled six pieces of paper, and deleted five emails. I think I deleted some emails during the week too. Totally forgot to take my shreddables to work this week! Oh, yes, I paid a couple bills on Tuesday and another on Thursday, and recycled the envelopes and inserts.

I almost forgot, I also did an hour or so of Quicken on Saturday, and some filing.

Results: On Thursday, after giving up the worry, I got ahold of and went to see the person I'd been scared to talk to about the business. He agreed to take a look and we'll talk this next week. I also got a call from my customer that he was working on getting the accounts hooked up! That still hadn't happened as of Friday, but hopefully it will go through. I also found myself a bit afraid of succeeding at this business. Very interesting reaction and today I think I figured out what it's about, at least partially.

On Friday, I worked more hours than I expected, which was good for my bank account. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment