Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday, Tuesday

Monday: I spent the morning looking for an EFT practitioner because I felt so stuck again. Found one, called, made an appointment for Tuesday. I don't think I actually decluttered anything...mmm, I guess taking out the garbage from Sunday counts. I AM collecting food scraps for the Farmers' Market compost project.

Tuesday: Today I had the EFT appointment and we worked on some stuff. I feel kind of numb but there was some progress in there. It was a free first appointment, which is pretty cool cuz not everyone will give more than a free consult. I'm doing another one on Saturday - my birthday present!

I also changed the cat litter.

Results: Last night I went to my friend's friend's comedy show. It was great to see my friend, and I got a lot of laughs out of the show, which put me in a much better mood. On the way home I decided to try focusing on things I appreciate about the people in my life (thank you, Abraham-Hicks!). By the time I got home I was feeling pretty happy, and I woke up and did more appreciating, and felt really happy by the time I left the house. They are doing the show again next Monday and are giving returnees half-price admission, so I might just go again!

I had a job interview, and the trains ran smoothly and got me there really early. The interview went well and I'm probably going to start in the next week or so. On the way home I met a musician and had a nice chat with him, and then met a dad and his son, who were heading to the airport and were very friendly. They were really nice interactions and I hold my good mood totally responsible for them :) I am going to keep doing this appreciation trick even as I do the EFT. I like feeling happy and having things so smoothly.

I had a couple more setbacks with my business and this will be what I work on in the next EFT session. There is really no reason for it to be this hard, so I know it's about my limits on my success. I actually decided yesterday to give up, which may not be such a bad thing. I've done a lot of legwork, and now it's time to trust that the Universe is a friendly place and will give me what I allow in. Time to allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment