Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday - Tuesday

Monday's declutter: I recycled six newspapers and a paper bag. I put my relationship on hold till something changes. And I got to the bottom of ALL my issues in my EFT session. Everything that's missing stems back to one issue, and we healed it!

Tuesday: So far, I've taken out the recycling.

Results: Holy healing therapy, Batman! When that EFT session was over yesterday, I felt like a whole person for the first time in God knows when. I swear it was a soul retrieval as well as EFT. I am SO excited to see what happens now! My focus has turned from what's missing, the lack in my life, to the plenty that I see all around me. I feel secure in myself and who I am, and I am sure that the things I want are easily had. I've been repeating my past for 30 years, and now that's over. I get to live my life, instead of reacting to long-ago events. Woohoo!

I would like to recommend my EFT practitioner to anyone who wants to give this a try. Her website is: http://eftwithlucie.com/ And of course, you can always find info at eftuniverse.com and thetappingsolution.com

Let's see, other results...shucks, isn't feeling good enough? Yeah, I think it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment