Monday, April 11, 2011

Wow, Monday!

Today I took out the plastic/metal recycling on my way to do laundry. Also took 40 plastic bags to recycle at the store while the laundry was going. Then I did a little tapping on clutter and fear of success during the final spin cycle. It's a beautiful sunny day in the 70s (!), so the laundry is drying on my laundry rack up on the roof.

Results: At the laundromat I picked up a dollar that it looked like another patron had dropped. I gave it to her, she said thanks, and then she said I could have it!

On the way home I checked my messages, and there was one from my bookkeeper friend who has been getting me work, with a new potential job for us both. She seemed very upbeat about it and about working together, wants me to set up an appointment with them once she sends me the info :)

Finally, I had sent an email earlier about cashing a check, and when I got home, there was the answer - yes!

I'm kinda floored - this morning I felt so stuck and now things are flowing again! I feel upbeat and full of possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment