Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

Today's declutter: A tp wrapper, two envelopes, and six teabag wrappers. And some more mental decluttering via tapping.

Results: Today was nice and sunny, and after a morning of reaching out to Facebook friends about customers, I took a walk to the P.O. to get my mind off things. It worked too - I went through the park and spontaneously flopped down on the astroturf and let the sun soak in for a minute. And I could feel a feeling I haven't experienced in awhile, that used to really sustain me when I was a young girl having a hard time. I could feel that the sun and the sky and the earth loved me, and now I understand that what I felt is the love of the Universe, or God or whatever you want to call it. So I lay there today, feeling the love and letting it in, and it really took my mind off things for a little while. I still couldn't think about my goals because it took me out of the good feeling, so I just focused on being loved for awhile. Took a different way home, enjoying the day and feeling that love.

I ended up as stressed as ever, but I ended up calling the company and asking again for an extension, and left a message for a supervisor, so we'll see what happens. Since then I've sort of surrendered or maybe given up, not sure which! But it's OK, I feel OK, and if this happens it will be one more time the Universe has come through for me, and something to marvel at.

No comments:

Post a Comment