Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday

Tuesday additional: I recycled three index cards that were in my book, and a tea box.

Wednesday: Wow, I woke up feeling well-rested, and got about my day. I got some phone calls made, and had a good breakfast, and I did some positive tapping on letting go of resistance, because I felt I was ready to let go of it! I swept a bunch of dust bunnies into a pile, and then I headed off to work early!

I ran a couple of errands on my way home from work - which was done in an hour - and then got home and started decluttering. I did dishes, and started putting away candles and candle holders - dusted them first. I put away a hat and a box, and put a few more newspapers in the pile I have to go through. And then I took all the shells and candles and stones I had set up as an altar, and dusted them and put them in a drawer. I dusted the top of the dresser the altar was on, and also dusted the living room table and a shelf by the window where I had candles. I dusted a candle on the piano and dusted the TV. I also put a rag in the laundry basket, and swept up all those dust bunnies, and a lot of other stuff. I changed both garbage bags. Finally, I saged my kitchen - got the inspiration for that this morning before work and thought "DOH! That'll debug the place!"

I paid a bill, and took it to the P.O., taking the garbage out on the way. I also recycled seven plastic bags while out and about running errands. When I got back I changed my water filter and tore up lettuce and cut veggies for salad for several days. Last of all, I cut up the fish I bought yesterday, wrapped it in plastic, and froze it. Oh, yeah, and I deleted four emails today.

Results: This morning one of my calls was with the friend I do remote work for, and it was good news. We'll be able to move forward on some things that have been hung up, and that means more work for me. We were done with our call quickly, as the most important thing I had to talk with her about was something she'd already decided to do! So that was great. She also inspired me to start saving again, and to start using an abundance program we both have that always always works to get cash coming in. So I did both today.

Work was easy and fun, and some rush transcription jobs came through this morning that I could have done as I ended up having time. I chose to wait and see if I got a regular assignment, and do my declutter work instead. I'm glad I did because I did a lot, although it was somewhat random stuff. Still, the place feels a lot cleaner and I feel really good :)

I also got a "hello" call from my honey, which is always nice. He's almost ready to make his decisions on the decor stuff. I like his choices - it's really been fun to see we like so many of the same things. It feels really important in terms of having a future together and it tickles me.

I also REALLY listened to a coaching call I'd been avoiding - more of the resistance letting go.

In a way, my results and my decluttering were sort of intertwined today. I didn't know what to put where in this post, but it's all good. I kind of like that it's all mixed up. I'm really also liking the change in my energy the last couple days. No stress either day, just ease and...well, flow! to quote Esther Hicks, haha! I feel really good and energized and like I can keep up this way of decluttering ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment